Do you wish to align your teeth without using wires and braces? Invisalign is a revolutionary way to fulfill your dream. It is used for misaligned, rotated, inclined and diastema closure.
The terapy includes making invisible aligners based on the persons individual features.
This is a painless treatment wich does not compromise your oral hygiene.
It is aestetic and it is a discreed way to align your teeth. It is a perfect replacment of tradicional braces! Keep your oral hygiene and smile with confidens!
These aligners are mobile, easy to be taken off. They are of high quality and are completely inviable.
It is proven that they control the alingnig of the teeth. Go for it!
BE YOUR OWN ORTODONTIST
Put new practice in your clinic!
Everything you need is following:
– get sample of the teeth;
– take a photo;
– make RTG
Benefits of Invisalign Treatment
Orthodontic treatment with Invisible Aligners works to straighten a patient’s teeth by using clear plastic aligners that gently reposition crowded, crooked or misaligned teeth. Invisalign orthodontic treatment has a number of advantages when compared to traditional metal braces that include:
- Discreet Treatment. Invisalign uses custom-made clear plastic aligners that sit over a patient’s teeth much like a mouthguard. While metal braces stand out from the natural color and complexion of a patient’s smile, Invisalign aligners blend seamlessly, allowing patients to undergo treatment discreetly.
- Fewer appointments, shorter treatment times. Metal braces requires frequent adjustments that necessitate visiting an orthodontist every one or two months to keep a patient’s treatment on track. Treatment times for patients with metal braces can range from between 18 months to 3 years for adult patients. With Invisalign, treatment times average between six to 12 months, with patients making an average of just five office visits.
- Eat what you want. Patients who wear metal braces have a long list of foods they need to avoid during their orthodontic treatments. Eating foods like corn on the cob, pretzels, gum, whole apples, and a variety of other tasty treats can cause brackets and wires to break. With Invisalign, patients simply remove their aligners before eating, allowing them to continue enjoying their favorite foods all throughout their treatment.
- Continue brushing like before. Just as with eating, patients can remove their aligners prior to brushing and flossing. This makes practicing daily oral hygiene habits far more convenient than when having to work around and brush and floss under the wires and brackets of metal braces.
Four reasons why to choose clear aligners:
- Clear aligners are virtually invisible
- Smooth comfortable plastic aligners
- Aligners are removable for easy cleaning
- Eat whatever you want